William C. Montales blog

I started my On-the-Job-Training at NISU  Lemery last March 14, 2022. Actually, it was my first time to go there not knowing that after having my orientation about the things that they do in their office, I can already start working. At first, I was really nervous because I don’t have any working experience and also, it’s a new environment for me because I have to deal with people who are a lot older than I am. I was really shy for the first few days of my OJT because I was still observing the people around me and I became very conscious especially on how I act and behave in front of them. But after a few days of being shy and aloof, I was already starting to share my ideas about things and I was already comfortable and confident whenever I’m with them.
During the OJT

May 2-3, 2022
 I arrived at school at exactly 8:00 in the morning, the first thing I did we clean the Faculty Office, then I assists to the student  for  installling the xxamp.
MAY 9- 10, 2022 
No duty because it's National and Local Election day. 
 and 
willness break
MAY 16-17, 2022 
Graduation Pictorial. 

MAY 23-24, 2022  I clean all the Faculty Office, and washing the dishes. 
May 30-31,22 I clean tha IT Faculty office 

  at the end of the day of out OJT  
thank you so much  all