My own job training experiences

        Before anything else I would like to thank God for keeping me healthy and alive for I know He has plan for me. This is the first day of my On the Job Training. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and prepared myself and everything I need and go to school at 6:50 in the morning. my co-trainess  and I are in a good mood because finally we're back in school and able to meet again with my friends, classmates and  especially  all of our  teachers
        I arrived at school at exactly 8:00 in the morning. We’ve waited for Mr. Rene Arduo’s arrival. At 8:20 in the morning, Mr. Rene D. Arduo finally arrived and upon his arrival, he gives us a little orientation and after that he endorsed us in our respective offices to perform our On the Job Training. As soon as we arrived in IT faculty, together with my classmate, Randy Emoy, we cleaned the IT faculty. As the day continue, Mr. carlo intila asked me to seperate the QCE his important of rating document. He also taught me on how to  uninstall  and install the apps 
        For the second day of my On the Job Training, before starting to work with the papers, we sweep first the floor and wipe the windows. This is to make sure that our assigned office is clean because our health is our first priority in this time of pandemic. After cleaning the office,  
         after cleaning the ofice,We cleaned the stockroom of BSIT building and get everything that can still be use and throw those can't be use anymore. We also cleaned the classrooms and laboratory rooms for the preparation of face to face classes. When the face to face class started

        That would be all for this Month. Thank You!